Ahad, 4 Disember 2016

tumblr ;part 15

ok this is cool.
for this photo, I'm mixing 3 photos into 1 tumblr photo.
#1st photo is the panda on a plain wallpaper which is in white colour.
(white background will make it much easier when it's come to mixing)
#2nd photo is the sky wallpaper which is in pink colour. it's so pretty!
#3rd photo is the photo with a quote in it.
and those photos make an amazing tumblr photo.
and... I didn't even believe that I'm the editor of this photo lol

this is my kind of lazy tumblr photo. 2 photos into 1 tumblr photo
#1st photo is a photo with a cup of coffee and
#2nd photo is a basic quote photo with "spend your life doing strange things with weird people"

this is a 'lil too cute!
and this photo will be my next lockscreen ohyass
did I mention that this is 100% made by me? -ha-ha-ha-

kinda blue

those bags tho lol
there's a girl who's wearing hijab & says. "I'm fine"
lol typical;
"It doesn't end here"
wow what a meaningful words.
wait what its meaning actually I don't get it haahsahsahsah

yas girl

If only I can eat this *sob*
there's no such waffles in Malaysia
and if they have it here, let's just hope that it's halal lmao
#don't fool yourself

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan