Ahad, 5 Februari 2017

tumblr ;part 18

this is my current situation. that quotes tho, true af!

i've found this unique cat at a restaurant. its eyes are so pretty! (idk whether it's male or female)
btw the quotes added for fun lol

ok this house is literally at AntaraGapi hahaha
we went to check out the new houses and i took a picture of it and...
the house becomes a tumblr picture :')


location;in my house
btw that ice cream tho lmao
and that calculator HAHAHA
at that time, i was just finishing my math homework hew

I did this 'tumblr picture' but it kinda sucks
so ignoreeeeee it
so plain
yet so simple

i've covered them-don't worry
guess who are 'them'? hmmz

HAHAHAHAHAHA
idk why-  everytime i look at this picture
i'll laugh lmaooo

have you seen anything in this picture? you don't?
well look again hihihihihi
this. picture. is. the. most. beautiful. picture. i've. ever. made.
so tumblr...

nahhh typical wallpaper/lockscreen for you guys

can you see my love in this picture?
THESE ARE SO HEAVENNN

this is @tescorawang's ceiling lmao
(i'm like super bored so why not i take a picture of it)

THIS IS SO CUTEEEE

these are all mineeeee
that soysauce tho lol

(btw wth, i've been drinking milks too much but i'm not that tall, poor me)
this casing is so pretty! (for me)
and i've got this casing with me heeeheee

my desk is like super messy tf

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan