Jumaat, 31 Ogos 2018

idk ;part 18

heyya trial spm starts in 2 days from now & i'm still updating my blog wth
still remember when i posted an edited pic of kimchi and how i said kimchi isn't my type? yeah it still is but somehow i found it quite yumz when i mixed it with korean ramen lulz

literally my favourite dessert of all time!!!
like srsly, i'm not even kidding when i said these are more 'durian' than the durians themselves lol how
but srsly tho😳 

ahhhh this is like the 1st pic of bakso in my phone & obviously I have a thousand of bakso pics in my phone. & this pic makes me feel nostalgic all of the sudden because the bakso(s) i've bought these days aren't the same anymore...

the meatballs are getting lesser & smaller😢

grizzly bear! ehehe🐻
actually grizz isn't my favourite character in wbb, i'd pick ice bear anytime but y'know that ice bear is too plain..
so yeah.

coffee!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan