Sabtu, 1 Februari 2020

food&drinks🍔🥤 2020 ;part one

beloved nasi kerabu from our café!

"life of a loner" indeed, i ate ALONE @mcdSOGO
it was fun, being alone is fun, me-time is fun.
there's nothing wrong with being alone😃👍🏻
i ate this oden when i was alone at Quill City Mall,
it's pretty fun to spend me-time alone, eating alone & etc.
UNLESS you bump into someone you know, damn,
that would be hella awkward as hell bruh, knowing you're all alone,
but hey, sometimes you just gotta chill & dgaf yeah?
*being anxious internally* 

OH this was before the pic above, let me explain,
right after thira & her family sent me to sogo, i went straight to mcd,
then after done eating, i went to tealive to get my usual to-go drink,
as you can see in the pic, strawberry pudding smoothies if i'm not mistaken,
um i mean you can slightly see what's written on the cup😂

hey it's me with drinks again hahaha.
i really love drinks that much huh?
the fact is that i keep being thirsty all the time😪 LMAO

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan