Jumaat, 1 Mei 2020

things that i bought 2020 ;part one

demon slayer casing that i got from shopee!
fun fact; this is actually my 1st purchase on shopee😁

elmo casing that i got
from shopee too!

these are just cheap correction tapes but
aren't they so cute???!!!

isn't this coffee cup cute too?

i bought this at Typo @ IOI CITY MALL
when i went outing with thira & haikal.

ok ngl, this cup is kinda pricey for a small cup
& for a broke student like me.

but hey! what do you expect? it's TYPO🤡

manga i bought! wanna hear stories behind this manga?
aight, here we go!

so...i was in a mood to buy love comics/manga, so
i paid my brother to buy it for me at this convenience store
because i guess i was embarrassed? LMAO
i don't get me sometimes...why should i  be embarrassed
about buying manga? being an otaku is my pride HAHAHAHA.
ok back to the story, i finally acknowledged that what my
brother bought for me IS NOT a manga, but actually a novel.

SO THAT EXPLAINS THIS PIC,
these manga that i've bought like in the pic above are actually
adapted based on the actual novel...that i accidentally bought.

AND GUESS WHAT
,
not long after that, the anime, which is a movie, released globally.
AND IT IS A HIT YO! can't believe i read the novel & the manga
even before the anime released, i should be proud though hehehe🙊

some sneak peek from the manga!😜

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan